May 23, 2010

hot spring days

Finally! Finally the lovely sun and high temperatures returned :) Here are some pictures I made during the last couple of days, when the beautiful weather started!




These pics were taken in Brussels, where I went on an excursion with my drawing class.



Top: H&M Garden Collection








Top: H&M - Shorts: H&M Garden Collection - Shoes: Sacha

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful weather makes everything better. These are great photos by the way ;)

    I actually came across your blog via Moded'Amour & saw that you commented on her sunnies! You visit Fvncy.com you could enter for a chance to win 3 FREE pairs of sunglasses from Paola Loves To Shop!

    http://www.fvncy.com/2010/05/100th-post.html

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie foto's zeg!
    Krijg zo'n heerlijk zomers gevoel van als ik er naar kijk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos. Makes me wanna sit at the park to enjoy the breeze.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!