February 15, 2010

early spring/summer order

Lately I often buy clothes for spring/summer. Handy, because I've enough clothes and shoes for the winter and well, it doesn't matter how early you start buying clothes for a new season!
Of course, I ordered something from the H&M shop online, like I always do.. I would also like to order something from Asos, Topshop, Urban Outfitters etc. order, but unfortunately I have no visa card or something... so I'll have to do it with H&M! Not that I don't like that idea, H&M is always good :D

So this is what I ordered:


edit: I changed the picture, because I ordered a few things more.. :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow!nice shoes.I love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice,
    I love those gladiators ;)

    Emmy x
    www.emmy--marie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die blauwe bikini is nice!
    xxx
    INDIEBERRY

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the sunglasses and the gladiators :p
    can't wait for summer!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik vind de sandaaltes met studs zo leuk! Ik wilde ze kopen maar aan de zijkanten zag ik allemaal lijmresten dus toch maar niet gedaan :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!